...don't make it bad
Take a sad song
and make it better...
I am having the worst week ever, which has prevented me from writing, but I decided that today was my official "throw caution to the wind" and "avoid as much work as possible" day. I've been running on full steam for over a month now, and I've just about had it. What with working for very little pay, not even covering my bills, never going out, studying for the foreign service exam, applying for jobs, and keeping up with my regular housework, life is just one trying day after another. What a PAIN IN THE ASS.
On the upside, I got a raise this week - although having my salary move from "totally deplorable" to "just slightly less deplorable" isn't exactly a feat. At least now I have more of a bargaining chip when the job offers start rolling in (there's that Class-A wishful thinking for ya)...
No matter. My Anthony is returning home tomorrow and that, my friends, makes it all worthwhile! I may have failed to finish the story of my Dominican vacation, failed to make ends meet once again this month, and failed to put on a happy face for all of society yet again, but at least I have him. Mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE!
Whew.

2 comments:
Trying to get a hold of you J. Just would love to catch up withoo....
It will all pass Ryan, just hang in there. Things come as they should...try meditating to manifest all you desire. Take care of yourself and keep yourself healthy! Without health there is nothing...no wealth, lover, or success matters next to that.
Post a Comment