Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy 4th of July!


Anthony & Ryan in Boston
Originally uploaded by Pookah.

It was a beautiful day at The Commons and I have Josh and Andrew to thank for this beautiful photo of the happy couple (can we work it for the camera or what?).

This was many hours after the blisters I had worked up in my cheap sandals, with many more hours to go. But at least I got to see Mel (note to college friends: send Mel lots of LOVE and laughter - she needs a little boost these days!).

Of course, I got to see Andrew too, but that goes without saying - being that we are both Massholes and all.

You can't really tell in this picture, but Anthony was a nice shade of red (his shins especially glowed) after our day at Salisbury Beach on Saturday. Mr. "I never burn" didn't put on sunblock until 10 minutes before we left. Isn't it nice that my fair-skinned, Swiss-Italian boyfriend thinks he won't burn to lobster hues after 3-4 hours in the summer sun? Let's just say I was highly amused.

It has been a few days and now the tops of his feet are almost pasty pale again. After spending most of yesterday in bed (nasty, nasty headache), I am now out and about searching for apartments and jobs in the D.C. area. Today is also laundry and clean the bathroom day, which I know is more exciting to you all than rearranging your sock drawer.

In any case, it is time to go beg for my jobs while I scrub down the shower stall, so au revoir!

1 comment:

Musicguy said...

such a deliciously cute couple :-)

Post a Comment