Hey guys, I just wanted to point you to my sidebar. I'm adding restaurants that I like from places I've lived - and you shoud weigh in with suggestions, or reminders (we all know how faulty my memory is!).
Thanks!
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. (George Moore, 1852-1933)
3 comments:
I would change Continental to Continental Midtown.. the food there is definately better. Also I'd remove Dimitris since it just isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be.. the one on 23rd street is better but not great.. Other than that, you've done well.. Oh, Pod and Buddakan should also be on the list.. Pod has gotten quite good!
You corporate sell-out whore. I hope you enjoy the big $$ kickback from the restaurants you list. I also hope you eat raw sushi and get ringworm. Love, Masshole. (ps - Dunkin Donuts rocks!)
OMFG, my mouth is watering thinking about Magic Carpet. Saads @ 43rd and Walnut is a great place for Middleastern too. Good bar choices, and I would add Nodding Head @ 15th and Locust - great beers on tap.
Post a Comment