I don't even know what this "meme" crap means, but I'm inspired by Heather's blog and I have nothing better to do right now.
Four jobs I’ve had
1. Pharmacy Assistant at CVS - that's right folks, I was allowed to tamper with other people's medication (Mwahahahaha!).
2. Law Clerk - didn't know that, did ya? It was awful (the tradeoff was that I sleep in Brent Stinski's freshman seminar instead). They let me go after I requested and received time off for Spring Break. When I returned, they had hired someone else and didn't even have the decency to call me before I showed up for work.
3. Babysitter - yeah, didn't think anyone would let their children spend time alone with me, would ya? Well, I needed to pay the man (a.k.a. Columbia House for all those CDs I ordered) and this was the best thing available. I did my best to twist the minds of all who were impressionable.
4. Professional Assasin, a.k.a. Special Agent - 'nuff said.
Four movies I can watch over and over
I'm a girl, so sue me. I like dramas and romantic comedies. And I prefer to watch them alone so y'all can't make fun of me for crying like the big, fat baby I am.
The other thing that is noteworthy about my movie-watching is that I am such an afficionado that I could watch ANYTHING over and over. Even paint peeling and grass growing. I'm THAT sick.
1. Dead Poets Society
2. What a Wonderful Life
3. Empire Records
4. Ever After / Office Space / Clerks / The Princess Bride
(Okay, that was more than four, but I assure you I had to force myself to stop when I did.)
Four places I have lived
1. Clinton, MA - oh, the stories I could bore you with.
2. Philadelphia, PA - hands down the best city for food I have ever encountered. Yet I still hate the people.
3. New York, NY
4. Washington, DC - the city without a soul.
Four TV shows I love
Let me tell you a little something about my relationship with the television. TV turns me into a drooling, vegetative, retarded zombie. Therefore, I don't really try to turn it on, and when I do, it may be days before I resurface again. So the following list is really those shows that I catch sort of regularly, and only because I am too brain-zapped at the end of the work day to get through all the other chores I've set for myself.
1. “America’s Next Top Model” - don't make fun. I know there are several of you out there who make special arrangements to watch things like the State of the Union address and West Wing. We are all the hugest dorks. I just embrace my dorkdom.
2. "Dancing with the Stars" - I'm not really married to this show, but I am fascinated that Master P is still on it after consistently getting the lowest scores I've ever seen from the judges.
3. "Stranded with Cash Peters"
4. "The Simpsons" - since I didn't start watching regularly until the past year or so, it's all new to me.
Four places I’ve vacationed
1. York Beach, ME - absolutely the best place on earth.
2. London, Paris, Belfast, Madrid, Munich, Dublin - all in the same summer.
3. Italy (Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan)
4. Dominican Republic
Four of my favorite dishes
1. Baked potatoes with I can't believe it's not butter, sour cream and garlic salt (I'm a slave to my Irish heritage)
2. Thanksgiving dinner - crispy turkey skin, turkey and homemade gravy, stuffing (cooked in the turkey), mashed potatoes, Ocean Spray cranberry sauce jelly that stays in the shape of the can, stuffed artichokes (my Nonnie's recipe), and pumpkin pie
3. Anything out of the kitchen at Marcel's in DC, and nearly everything Morimoto is willing to cook me.
4. Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge, or two eggs (overeasy) with bacon, white toast and butter, crispy flavorful homefries, orange juice, hot herbal tea, and a half cup of good coffee with cream
Four sites I visit daily
1. Craigslist
2. USAJobs
3. Heather Armstrong's blog
4. Erin's blogs - here and here
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Since I think I'm coming down with my second cold in the past month, at home, in bed with the tv remote and my Netflix.
2. Even better, at my mom's house with her making me homemade tortellini soup and letting me veg out on the couch all day, constantly tucking me into a blanket and fluffing my pillows (moms are good like that).
3. Some tropical location I've never been to before, like Puerto Rico, Brazil, the Bahamas - anywhere close to the equator that's experiencing a high volume of sun and ocean right now. Mmmmm, sun.
4. Despite the illness, it's a pretty awesome day for hiking. I'd like to be learning how to rock climb right now - preferably somewhere out West, like Colorado, Wyoming, or some other rocky place.
Four people I am tagging
Tag, you're it!
1. Yael - and no, I don't want to hear any excuses about, "I just had a baby," or anything!
2. Darwin
3. Erin
4. Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment