Friday, June 30, 2006

Living the dream

I have to submit an unbridled plug for a friend of mine. Nathalie, darling, I am so proud of you!

For those of you who don't know her, she is a good friend of mine from back in the Philadelphia Film Festival days. She is one of those women who is a triple threat: beautiful, intelligent and talented. The last time I saw her was when she was attending Columbia and I was living in NYC. It has seriously been YEARS.

And I recently sent out a blind email to all the old email addresses I have in my address book, and lo and behold, Nathalie responded. Even more amazing? She is here in DC, doing some incredibly important work. I suggest you check out this site and keep up with what is really going on in the world around you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,

Your e-mail this week worked...I'm not only a once-again avid reader of your blog, but I'm commenting. I just looked at the website for the organization your friend Nathalie works for and it's pretty amazing...and it's so cool that your friend is in DC! I'll talk to you soon and I hope your back is getting better.

Post a Comment