I spent the weekend in Huntsville. And by that I mean that I spent half of it in Tennessee and half of it in Alabama.
Martha, Mel, Michelle and I were attempting a college roommate reunion, inspired by our five-year college reunion this past May. We managed a 75% turnout, despite the massive thunderstorms in the northeast that were causing some majorly icky airline delays. Michelle just wussed out and wouldn't pay the million dollars for a flight from the west coast.
In any case, my weekend was full of food and conversation - the perfect kind of vacation for me! The only thing it was missing was sleep. But we were really able to reconnect and remind ourselves why we're friends in the first place. It was absolutely fabulous.
And now that I'm back, I'm still trying to pretend I have enough energy to get through the week. I've been training myself on some new metrics software program at work all day, but I don't think it's sinking in all too well. Try, try again...
In the meantime, I pulled this off of Erin's website, which I believe I already did another version of, but that may have only been on my MySpace account (before I deleted it):
A is for - Age: 26. 27 in November.
B is for - Bust Size: Small.
C is for - Career in future: International Humanitarian Aid Worker / Foreign Service Officer
D is for - Dad's name: David
E is for - Essential item to bring to a party: A camera, for bribe-worthy photos!
F is for - Favorite song at the moment: The A-Team theme song
G is for - Guys you've kissed: Um, I went to college and Mardi Gras - there is no way I remember all that information!
H is for - Hometown: Clinton, MA.
I is for - Instruments you play: Not a gosh-darn one.
J is for - Job title: Process Analyst. Sounds spiffy, don't it?
K is for - Kids: Eh.
L is for - Living arrangement: I get the last two inches of the bed, Grace gets the rest. Oh, and occasionally Anthony stops by.
M is for - Mom's name: MaryLee. (If she sees this, she will kill me.)
N is for - Number of people you've slept with: Why is this important to post on the internet again?
O is for - Overnight hospital stays: Only one - after having a kidney removed. And the nurses were EVIL.
P is for - Phobia[s]: None.
Q is for - Quote: "Damn the man! Save the Empire!" Marc, from Empire Records.
R is for - Relationship that lasted the longest: Vince, 3 1/2 years (I think).
S is for - Sexual position: Uhhhh...
T is for - Time you wake up: 5:30AM. The cat won't allow me to sleep in.
U is for - Unique trait: I sing and dance when eating something particularly tasty - and I don't even notice I'm doing it. It's a trait that runs in the family.
V is for - Vegetable you love: Spinach.
W is for - Worst habit: Talking over people.
X is for - X-rays you've had: Mouth, chest, intestinal/kidney area...I'm an X-ray MACHINE.
Y is for - Yummy food you make: Meatloaf, lamb chops, steak... you name it, I can probably find a recipe for it.
Z is for - Zodiac sign: Scorpio.

No comments:
Post a Comment