Thursday, August 10, 2006

Too excited about my trip to be productive

Stolen from one Ms. Erin Kelly Murphy...

1. Name: Ryan, but I'll answer to just about everything.
2. Age/Birthday: You needn't know my birthday - I'll accept gifts at any time.
3. Single or Taken: Totally taken. I mean, my god, we have a dog.
4. Favorite Movie: I'm with Rob here - there are movies I love enough to watch over and over and over and over... Dead Poets Society, Office Space, Clerks, Full Metal Jacket, Pride and Prejudice, Gattaca, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Muppet Christmas Carol...
5. Favorite Song: My goodness, only one? Not humanly possible.
6. Favorite Band/Rapper/Artist: I absolutely love painful, tragic, passionate lyrics in the singer-songwriter tradition, so I listen a lot to people like Norah Jones, Damien Rice, Beth Hart Band, Live, Johnny Cash, Billie Holiday, Beth Orton, Frank Sinatra, Bonnie Prince Billy, Jude, Cat Stevens, Martin Sexton, yadda, yadda, yadda. But I also really like heavier rock, such as Korn or Godsmack. And to keep yapping on about nothing, I also like happier tunes, such as those created by Social Distortion, Bouncing Souls, Buena Vista Social Club, Bob Marley, The Refreshments, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly... And really, I will stop there before I really start boring you to tears...
7. Favorite Book/Comic Book: Probably To Kill a Mockingbird. But I read so many damn books, it's sincerely hard to remember them all.
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: 0. No seriously, 0. No pierced ears, no tats, nada.
9. Favorite TV Show: America's Next Top Model (how many different times can I say, "I love those skinny bitches?"), Rockstar, The Simpsons, World BBC News. Except for that last bit, I watch tv for the pure vegetation of it.
10. Favorite Video Game/Board Game: Scrabble. But nobody will play with me. :(
11. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal? Woman, has it really been 9 years? Good god.
12. Would you give me a kidney? You know I love you, but no. (I had one surgically removed in 2001 so I can't really survive without the second.)
13. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: Not really odd or interesting, but it seems to fascinate the coworkers... I know how to operate an Uzi.
14. If you could change anything about your current life, would you? If I could change it, don't you think I would?
15. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? This doesn't even make any sense. You already did fill this out...

No comments:

Post a Comment