I actually yoinked this from Erin a few days ago and am just now getting around to posting it. Clearly, this whole "class" thing is really getting in the way of my fun.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Technically, my mom got the name from a female character on one of her soap operas and thought it was cool. My middle name is my grandmother's fourth husband's last name, or, to make it more readily understandable, the last name of the man I always considered my grandfather.
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching the Iron Giant with Anthony on Saturday night. I'm a sucker for a good Hallmark moment.
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. But it's nothing like my mom's, which is brilliant.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna. With all that fatty goodness. Tastes best fried.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Two: Grace and Pookie. Well, three, if you allow me to count Anthony.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, why not?
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Is the sky blue?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yuppers.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Abso-freakin'-lutely.
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? We mostly get Kashi cereals now or maybe Raisin Bran or Frosted MiniWheats, but I could slay me some Reese's Peanutbutter Puffs anytime.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Despite the majority of my shoes not having laces, yes, I do.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Probably a little more-so than average for a female in my age group. I could definitely whip some twelve-year-old boy's tush, though.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's. Mmmmmmm, so creamy delicious.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes and the rest of their face.
15. RED OR PINK? Red!
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm so damn uptight – about everything! When the day doesn't go as I planned – down to the smallest detail – my cogs and wheels sproing and I am unconscionably angry.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. Shortly thereafter are my girlfriends from Penn…
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pants: chocolate brown with cream pinstripes. Shoes: Camel Aerosole knee-high boots.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? My daily morning dose of oatmeal with raisins.
21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW? My coworker talking to my boss.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Dryer vents, chlorinated pools, Anthony's cologne, Grace's "lavenderangel" scent (i.e. when she gets a bath), Pookie's nasty little kittybreath, that crisp scent before it snows, Spring rains, lavender,anything baking (brownies, apples, cookies, cakes, whatever – I don'tlike to eat them so much, but smell them, YES!)…
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Anthony.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I yoinked it from Erin so it wasn't actually sent to me, but yes, I like her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? American Gladiator, or maybe Ninja Warrior. (But to be fair, I hardly watch anything on t.v.– I'm more of a cinephile)
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown, brown, and more brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No need when you have 20/20.
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Potatoes in any shape, size, or form. (Something about being Irish…)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I don't watch scary movies (although Anthony didsomehow manage to wrangle me into seeing Rob Zombie's House of 1000Corpses – grrr!).
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Love Me or Leave Me with James Cagney and Doris Day – I highly recommend it.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Tan, with chocolate stitching at the hem and cuffs.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I am not a fan of the summer months – something about the humidity.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Big fat, cuddly hugs.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one.
38. Least likely to respond? Everyone.
39.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Other than a really bland collection of Public Administration andEthics textbooks, I am also wading through Madame Secretary byMadeline Albright, How the Scots Invented the Modern World by ArthurHerman, and Lonely Planet's guide to Peru.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad – at work, I have a wireless mouse and athome I have a laptop with a touchpad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The news.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Grace's snoring, waterfalls, the crackle of wood fires, silence,Anthony's laughter, my mom's voice reassuring me that I'm not entirelycrazy (the crazy, it runs in the family)…
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Egypt. But I'm shooting for Nepal some day.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't know how special it is, but I'm particularly good at organizing things.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Worcester Memorial Hospital in MA.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Meh.

No comments:
Post a Comment