Thursday, June 05, 2008

Crossed fingers

I hope no one is waiting breathlessly for an account of the past few weeks. There has been much to do, and there is still much to do. And in the blink of an eye it appears we will be in Lima. I am still working on nailing down my Spring semester so I can finish graduate school, and Anthony and I are attempting to figure out what the hell it is we are doing with this whole move, but visit our families first schedule. And Saturday I leave for Colorado to try to relax – you know, by climbing the Rockies or something (whatever it is that Eric has planned for Marilyn and I). Then I have less than 2 weeks of work, we travel to NC for almost 2 weeks, we pack out of our condo, we travel to MA for almost 2 weeks, we spend some time in the NYC area so we can see the Dropkick Murphys and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and then we drive to Miami to catch our flight to Lima. If you have magically, mystically been left out of the schedule, I am SO SORRY, but the planning has been left up to Anthony and by that I mean, very little planning is being done and we are flying by the seat of our pants. Perhaps you could call me to tell me how much you love me…? While I still have a telephone, that is.

So if you missed me, here’s the quickie update: I am well, Anthony is well, the furry children are well, and the extended family is well. All’s well.

Great, now I can get back to work….

1 comment:

ekonor said...

Are you still thinking of making a stopover in NYC? If so, mi casa es su casa :)

Post a Comment