Sunday, November 03, 2002

I am only writing to warn you all about the movie, I Spy. It is the worst piece of crap I’ve ever had the pleasure of forking over $5 for… Even though it featured my man, Owen Wilson, I was ready and willing to walk out of the theatre. If only I hadn’t been at the movies on a date with 5 of the most readily available FLETC men…

In other news, last night’s party went rather well. Somehow I got completely inebriated on less than 1 drink per hour, and by the end of the night the wolves, I mean, FLETC men were circling in for the kill. Fortunately for me, I am 1) smarter than that, and 2) always surrounded by my happy-go-lucky DS gentlemen who swoop in to save me at the most necessary moments. My friends Galo and Dennis (representing the U.S. Forest Service – he’s also the CITP class president) made sure I made it home in one piece last night, without any violations.

I did have a wonderful time chatting with my fellow CITP-ers, especially those from the Fish and Wildlife Service. Even though it was a DS party for the two new DS classes, I was really happy they crashed and came to drink the free beer. We don’t get to see enough of these guys outside of the classroom.

So anyway, that was my two and a half cents for the day. I did nothing. I accomplished nothing. And I hate the coming of Monday so much more than the average Joe….

26 and counting, baby, yeah…