Monday, April 18, 2005

Film Festivus

Another weekend devoted to the film festival gods, another two days of sun-drenched bliss, another Saturday and Sunday devoted to doing absolutely nothing with the greatest man on the planet, my Anthony...

This time around, the only things that went wrong during my shift at Festivus (a.k.a. Philadelphia Film Festival) is that I had no co-manager for the Ritz East and managed two theatres on my own on Saturday, and that a not-so-great manager showed up several hours early on Sunday, methinks just to piss me off.

Other than that, it was a really easy ride, with great volunteers, great friends, great movies (although I heard that some were not-so-great, but I'm going with a theme here), and great Anthony to bring me Starbuck's capuccino (my newest addiction - I'm even fiending right now!) and lunches.

Okay, I've decided that I am now STARVING and need lunch, but I am waiting for Anthony to call me back on my work phone (I just discovered that our cell phones have been turned off because we are late on our bill - oopsie). Which means that the hunger has eaten away at my brain cells and I no longer have anything else to say. Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment