Have you ever...
( ) smoked a cigarette
( ) smoked a cigar
(x) smoked anything else
(x) made out with a member of the same sex
( ) crashed a friend's car (does it count that I've been in two car crashes with two different friends? and that it wasn't my car?)
(x) been in love (I am right now, thank you! - and it's NOT the Starbuck's barista!!!)
( ) been dumped (I'm afraid I've always been the asshole, but if it makes you sleep better at night, I've also asked all my boys out, too)
(x) shoplifted (god, my mom was so angry she beat me with a stick - literally!)
( ) been fired (rule of thumb: always quit when it's getting to that point)
( ) been in a fist fight (although my brother and I did fight all the time, it never really came down to us with two black eyes - there were A LOT of Charlie-horses though)
( ) snuck out of parent's house
(x) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) been arrested (despite being caught stealing, they never had me arrested or pressed charges)(x) made out with a stranger
( ) gone on a blind date
(x) lied to a friend (white lies, guys, white lies! I'm only here to help!)
( ) had a crush on a teacher (all of my teachers seem to be of that age where they need a walker)
( ) skipped school (I was such a goodie two-shoes)
(x) slept with a co-worker (Anthony is technically a coworker)
( ) seen someone die
( ) had/have a crush on one of your [insert chat client here] friends
(x) been to Canada
( ) been to Mexico (but I've been to a lot of other places!)
(x) been on a plane
( ) thrown up in a bar
(x) eaten Sushi
(x) been snowboarding
( ) met someone BECAUSE of [insert chat client here]
(x) been moshing at a concert (most recently at the Dropkick Murphy's concert in NYC)
( ) been in an abusive relationship
(x) taken painkillers (pulled my right quad a few times while in training - with regular PT - and needed a little something-something to help me run ten miles a day)
(x) love someone right now
(x) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
(x) made a snow angel
( ) had a tea party
(x) flown a kite
(x) built a sand castle
(x) gone puddle jumping (just last Sunday, while Christy and I were out mountain-climbing)
(x) played dress up
(x) jumped into a pile of leaves
(x) gone sledding
(x) cheated while playing a game
(x) been lonely
(x) fallen asleep at work/school
(x) used a fake ID (there was the traditional cutting up of the fake ID at my 21st birthday - thanks Mommy A. for all your help finding the ID though!)
(x) watched the sun set
( ) felt an earthquake
(x) touched a snake
(x) been tickled
(x) been robbed (somebody stole all my camera lenses at Penn - the bastard!)
( ) robbed someone
(x) been misunderstood
(x) pet a reindeer/goat (I live in the middle of nowhere - we even have llamas here)
( ) won a contest (always been a loser...)
( ) been suspended from school
(x) had detention (the last time was in third grade when I got caught throwing rocks at little boys)
(x) been in a car accident (five actually - none of them major, though)
(x) had braces (although I lost my retainer many years ago and my teeth have shifted)
(x) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night (unless you're lactose intolerant, I don't know how you could have avoided this!)
(x) had deja vu
(x) danced in the moonlight
(x) hated the way you look
( ) witnessed a crime (although I HAVE arrested people for crimes)
( ) pole danced
(x) questioned your heart
(x) been obsessed with post-it notes (still am)
(x) squished barefoot through the mud
(x) been lost (all the friggin' time!)
(x) been to the opposite side of the country (many times)
(x) swam in the ocean
(x) felt like dying
( ) cried yourself to sleep
(x) played cops and robbers
(x) recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers (I make scrapbooks - enough said)
( ) sung karaoke (I'm just a voyeur when it comes to karaoke)
(x) paid for a meal with only coins
(x) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) made prank phone calls (the last time was in the sixth or seventh grade with my friends Janice and Wendy)
(x) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (and it really hurts too)
(x) caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) kissed in the rain
(x) written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) been kissed under a mistletoe
(x) watched the sun set with someone you care about
(x) blown bubbles (I just went to Toys R' Us a few weekends ago and bought a refill)
(x) made a bonfire on the beach (I didn't make the fire myself, but I was there, Michelle was there, and it was there so I think that counts)
( ) crashed a party
(x) have traveled more than 5 days with a car full of people (most of my experience comes from driving cross country with Burly, but it FELT like the car was full of people!)
(x) gone rollerskating/blading
(x) had a wish come true
( ) humped a monkey (???)
(x) worn pearls (oddly enough, I gave mine away to Catherine before ever actually wearing them)
( ) jumped off a bridge (but I'm looking forward to it)
(x) screamed "penis" in class (it's such a release)
(x) ate dog biscuit (actually, cat food, but I think it's about the same idea)
(x) told a complete stranger you loved them (I tell my waitstaff I love them all the time - how often does a girl get to be serviced like that??)
(x) sang in the shower
(x) have a little black dress
(x) had a dream that you married someone
( ) glued your hand to something (of all the klutzy, stupid things I've done in my life, I've managed to avoid that one)
( ) got your tongue stuck to a pole
( ) kissed a fish
(x) worn the opposite sexes clothes (boy's undies are SO comfy!)
( ) been a cheerleader (UGH!)
(x) sat on a roof top
( ) had sex at a church
(x) done a one-handed cartwheel (I used to take gymnastics)
(x) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(x) stayed up all night (in high school, my friends actually had a contest to see who could stay awake the longest - boy, were we bored!)
(x) didnt take a shower for a week (that's what happens when you raft the Grand Canyon for a week)
(x) picked and ate an apple right off the tree (I'm from New England, we do that sort of thing)
(x) climbed a tree
( ) had a tree house
(x) are scared to watch scary movies alone (I try to avoid them at all costs)
( ) believe in ghosts
( ) have more then 30 pairs of shoes
(x) worn a really ugly outfit to school (Having been bred with an innate fear of god, a.k.a. my mother, my "outfits" were chosen by my mother through the 8th grade. Enough said.)
( ) gone streaking
( ) played ding-dong-ditch (??)
(x) played chicken fight
(x) been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on (you can't avoid that if you own a pool and have an older brother)
(x) been told you're hot by a complete stranger
( ) broken a bone
(x) been easily amused
( ) caught a fish then ate it (I've caught fish though...)
(x) caught a butterfly
(x) laughed so hard you cried
(x) cried so hard you laughed
(x) mooned/flashed someone
(x) had someone moon/flash you
(x) cheated on a test
(x) forgotten someone's name
(x) slept naked
(x) French braided someones hair (my mom's a hairdresser, what can I say?)
(x) gone skinny dippin in a pool
( ) been kicked out of your house

1 comment:
Hey, don't playa hate! It's Rob's fault anyway, I get them all from her. Gee Ryan, I never you knew you made out with a girl. Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment