I'm sitting here in the kitchen watching Anthony and da' Momma cut up chile peppers and onions. My eyes feel like they are BLEEDING.
In other news, I have spent the past two weeks traveling between New York and North Carolina so I haven't exactly been up to date with the whole blog universe. I ate a lot of BBQ, drank a lot of beer, and watched all of Anthony's shoebox apartment get packed up by the slowest friggin' movers of all time. Real exciting stuff.
Most interesting for me, the eternally unemployed, is that I found out last week that I passed the foreign service written examination. I now am embued with the opportunity to take the oral assessment, which determines my eligibility for becoming a diplomat for the State Department. YAAAAAAY ME!
Hmmm...what else? I saw my favorite stud, Kevin, and my favorite Tsunami Aid baby, Mel, on Monday - everyone took time out of their days to expense account my breakfast. It was GLORIOUS.
I also learned that Kevin will be attending the infamous wedding of Dan and Courtney later this month, at which I will be the blushing date of our very own Andrew! Do I hear "reunion?"
Okay, I am seriously drowning in my onion tears. My brain will not function at a higher level at the moment. I must run. Away. From. The chile peppers.

No comments:
Post a Comment