Weird. Where did you see this guy? I saw someone who looks exactly like him, also eating fire, and sticking pins through his cheeks, and a Vodoo Lounge in Long Beahc.
He was at the Renaissance Fair in MA (King Richard's Faire), but he mentioned that he makes his living by traveling and earning nickels and dimes for this stuff. I don't know if he does the pin trick though...
I'm a proud Masshole, moonlighting in the Foreign Service and living on a whim and a prayer in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I love to SMOOSH! Mad Maggie-delicous (puppy so tasty!), read, watch movies, hike, travel, and eat. This blog? It keeps me in touch, and it keeps me sane.
2 comments:
Weird. Where did you see this guy? I saw someone who looks exactly like him, also eating fire, and sticking pins through his cheeks, and a Vodoo Lounge in Long Beahc.
He was at the Renaissance Fair in MA (King Richard's Faire), but he mentioned that he makes his living by traveling and earning nickels and dimes for this stuff. I don't know if he does the pin trick though...
Post a Comment