Well, I expect this will be one of my last chances to post, as I am moving down to DC in a few short days, during most of which I will have company. It is also undetermined as to when I will actually see an internet connection again as we are very, very, very poor. We're talking library internet here, and we all know I am too lazy to get myself to a library so it may be a while.
In any case, I'm very excited about the move. I still get nervous twitches because Anthony is being a bit of a prat, having never lived with anyone outside of his family before, but I think I should be able to break him in within a few days.
If not, well, there's always the single life. (smile)
So I've packed up everything I own, except a small pile of clothes to last me the week and all my toiletries. My mom keeps complaining about how she doesn't like my room anymore, with everything looking all blank, but other than the onslaught of tears I am expecting any day now, things are looking up.
Now I just need to find me a job!
Otherwise, hopefully I'll see you all soon, same bat time, same bat channel...

1 comment:
so there's a spare bedroom going in MA then? hee hee
have a wonderful time on your way to DC
love ya lady BUH-BYE
Post a Comment