1. I was only right about 60% of the time on my Oscar picks. It hurts me that Crash won, because I sincerely felt there were 3 films much better suited for the Best Picture award. But at the end of the day, the good news is that Spielberg's straddling-the-fence crapfest, Munich, didn't win.
2. I recently accepted a position as a Process Analyst for General Dynamic (yes, Yael - who knew we would end up in related fields?), thereby solving all my health insurance woes. I am in no way qualified for this position, but hey, I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh-darn-it, people like me. Anyway, the real test is going to come when I start attending graduate school full-time.
3. Also in the past two weeks, we adopted a kitten. Anthony wants to name him Damian because we are convinced he spawned from hellfire, but I'm sticking with Pookie. It has a nice, sweet ring to it to mask his real intentions. (Which is to destroy every plant in sight and make Grace's head explode from jealousy.)
4. There is still no update on my graduate school applications. Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment