After a lovely weekend in Little Boy Blue, otherwise known as our weekend visit to Anthony's family in Charlotte, I returned home to find an acceptance letter from George Mason University. I have unofficially been accepted into the Masters of Political Science program for the fall ("unofficially" because the official letter hasn't been sent out yet).
Now I just have to wait to hear back from the Masters of Public Administration people so I can make the big decision about which program to suffer through.
I am now one step closer to attaining that ever-elusive graduate degree and a two-year stint with the Peace Corps, otherwise known as the Masters International program. I have many people to thank profusely for their help in getting me here, most recently including Michelle, Eric, Chris (yay for Committee of Seventy!), and David (a shout out to Civic House is in order). If you crazy kids are ever in DC, I owe you a big old hug! (And yes, Eric, that includes you, my increasingly unseen neighbor.)

2 comments:
Congratulations you over achiever you!
Yeah GMU! Yeah Final Four! Wassup?!
Seriously that's awesome - congratulations! I am actually going to look for a job at the Aging Policy institute at GMU when I graduate. We may be orange line buddies.
Post a Comment