Monday, March 27, 2006

Silly quizzes and personality tests help me get more out of life

First, I stole this off of Mumbles' site:


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Interdependence |||||| 23%
Intellectual |||||||||||||| 56%
Mystical |||||| 30%
Artistic |||||| 23%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism |||||| 30%
Materialism |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Narcissism |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Work ethic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Self absorbed |||||| 23%
Conflict seeking |||||||||| 36%
Need to dominate |||||||||| 36%
Romantic |||| 16%
Avoidant |||||| 30%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56%
Wealth |||||| 23%
Dependency |||||||||| 36%
Change averse |||||||||||| 43%
Cautiousness |||||| 23%
Individuality |||||||||||| 43%
Sexuality |||| 16%
Peter pan complex |||||| 23%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Histrionic || 10%
Paranoia |||||||||| 36%
Vanity |||| 16%
Hypersensitivity || 10%
Female cliche |||||| 23%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

And then I stole this one from MusicGuy (it actually says that I'm more masculine than 96% of the 30,000 base sample of people who took this test - go figure).

No comments:

Post a Comment