| You Are a Margarita |
![]() You aren't just the life of the party, you are the party! You mix a good drink, bust out some great music, and know how to get down. |
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. (George Moore, 1852-1933)
| You Are a Margarita |
![]() You aren't just the life of the party, you are the party! You mix a good drink, bust out some great music, and know how to get down. |
1 comment:
Hey! I think I did pretty well on my test last night --- I needed to calm down beforehand, so I stopped at home before class and did a shot. Amaretto, Bailey's and Godiva --- "The Math Test" (you should try it!) Anyway - I'll find out on Monday how I did... :) If I did well, then hell, I'll go to class drunk and get an A!
Post a Comment