Now I'm reduced to learning statistics on my own, and begging Kevin and Hottie to provide me with their old textbooks. Grrr, I hate learning the old-fashioned way (really, who wants to be motivated? I want SPOONFEEDING, I tell you. SPOON. FEEDING.). Sigh.
Well, wish me luck.
In other news, Andrew was here this weekend with the whole fan-damily, looking for an apartment. What's that, you say? Ah, yes, my Masshole is moving to town. He too, like me, is crazy enough to return to school. Even crazier though, he decided to attend Georgetown. HA! is all I have to say to that. But my nights and weekends will all of a sudden be full of a shiny, white Irish kid. Yay!
Dave is also in town right now, under the auspices of attending Eric's DC Improv graduation. We all know it was really for the Yankees/Nationals game (the Yanks got spanked!), but that shouldn't put a dimmer on Eric's spirits. Half of the crowd will be personally provided by his own group of friends, lovers, and Ben's mom. All we really need is some body paint and a couple of pom-poms and we're set to go.
Another item of good news is that I returned to the gym this morning. I'm not exactly ignoring my doctor's orders because I'm using the stair climber and the stationary bike (look Mom, no injuries!) so there won't be all that impact on my legs and back. I even did some stretching and crunches. It's just nice to get back into a little bit of an exercise routine after sitting on my tush for the past two weeks. I am horrible at sitting back and relaxing so these past two weeks have been entirely painful for me, in more ways than one.
My leg only feels slightly worse than it did this morning, so I don't think I traumatized myself too much. I think I will take on some light weight-lifting tomorrow! The ecstasy I feel can only be compared to that of Homer when Duff beer is available.

No comments:
Post a Comment