Sunday, October 03, 2010

Why sometimes I don't write

It's not that I don't love you, but occassionally I like to get out and enjoy this life that I'm living.  I work so many hours every week and often when I'm home, I'm still trying to get everything settled (although all my household effects are now here, I still have arranging, organizing, filing, etc. to do).  Which is why I sometimes choose making new friends over writing to the internets...

The Friday night dinner crew at M Restaurant, a Peruvian Japanese fusion joint.
The not-quite-awesome-but-decent-nonetheless ceviche clasico.  And remember, my standard is the Peru standard, which, being the birthplace of ceviche, is hard - nay, impossible - to beat.
My shrimp and scallop stirfry.  Mmmm, I'm hungry...
Petra, Monica, and yours truly, doing some late night, post-dinner hanging out at Bullers Brewpub.

Not quite dancing ON the bar, but there was plenty of dancing IN FRONT OF the bar...

Boys will be boys.

Marc almost looks like a normal guy.  Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment