I saw two movies yesterday and I wanted to take the last five minutes I have at work to tell you about them:
Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman - an excellent film! Especially if you love that certain segment of Japanese samurai film where the blood flies Kill-Bill-esque everytime someone gets cut, and there is a lot of subtle humor. Okay, sometimes it is not so subtle, but it is still funny. Quote to live your life by: "Even with my eyes wide open I can't see a thing."
Maria Full of Grace - a solid drama piece about one Columbian woman's story of becoming a drug mule. Of course, if you are like me and get motion-sickness from shaky camera work, then this film isn't for you. Otherwise, it's a nice, sobering flick. Feels like: Jewel, "Who will save your soul if you won't save your own?"
Happy hunting!

No comments:
Post a Comment